Lab Incubators with Digital Temperature Control, +60°C Max (Large Capacity)
Thermoline has three large capacity incubator models which are available up to 1100 litres in capacity to accommodate the requirements of small laboratories to large research facilities where samples can be maintained safely in a warm and clean environment.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between ambient +5ºC to +60ºC. For added safety, the digital temperature control incorporates an automatic over temperature alarm which in the case of an over temperature malfunction the alarm will be activated and shut down power to the heating elements as well as emit a visual signal to warn the operator of an alarm condition. Connection to a building management system (BMS) is available as an optional extra.
All models come complete with a 13mm Ø cable/monitoring port hole with removable rubber plug to allow easy access for a remote temperature measurement device if required.
- Stainless steel internal liner which is easy to clean and corrosive resistant
- Adjustable open wire shelves
- Digital temperature display with high temperature alarms
- Gravity convection
- Internal forced air flow
- 13mm cable/monitoring port hole with rubber plug
- Insulated external door with internal glass viewing door
- Internal LED lights
- Castors fitted for ease of mobility
- Australian Made