Laboratory Equipment Refrigerated Incubator
This Australian made refrigerated incubator has been specifically designed to house laboratory equipment in a controlled environment. The laboratory equipment plugs into an independant power outlet outside of the incubator. The temperature is factory set at 22°C, however the cabinet can operate between 20°C and 24°C in a 30°C ambient. The STAR 700 touch screen controller allows for accurate temeprature control as well as a range of logging features such as alarms and temperature charts. The incubator has a key lockable glass door and password protected controller.
Australian Made Refrigerated Incubator Features
- Specifically designed for the operation of powered laboratory equipment with heat output up to 200 watts
- Independant power supply for equipment placed inside
- Temperature is factory set at 22°C
- Audible and visual alarms
- STAR 700 touch screen controller with logging
- Forced air circulation provides uniform air flow and temperature control
- Lockable castors for easy movement
- Battery backup for logging and alarm systems only
This refrigerated incubator has a unique auto-test feature which allows for two main functions to be performed quickly and easily:
- Alarm Test
- Calibration Test
NOTE: This product is not a registered medical device.