High Air Flow Drying Ovens (Dehydrators)
Thermoline’s range of Moisture Removal Dehydrating Ovens are designed to remove large quantities of moisture from products and samples. Typical applications include moisture removal from powder, soil, paper, timber, plaster, fabric, coal and many other minerals. The ovens feature a high air flow rate to ensure effective drying and chamber heating. An adjustable air inlet and an adjustable air exhaust vent supply fresh air into the chamber while removing moist air from the chamber.
Thermoline also manufactures large dehydration ovens designed in conjunction with the Department of Primary Industries for soil testing.
- Energy efficient digital control technology
- Long life high speed fan motors
- Adjustable chrome plated shelving
- Custom designed air handling system to provide heated air across each shelf position
- Large 50mm adjustable air inlet and adjustable exhaust outlet
- Control accuracy better then ±0.25°C
- Chamber spatial variation at 100°C of ±2°C (unloaded, vents closed)
- Sealed liner
- Australian Made