E8 PRP Centrifuge with 8 Place Blood Tube Rotor, Max 3500rpm
- LW Scientific
The E8 centrifuge is an impressive PRP centrifuge for spinning 8.5ml and 10ml blood tubes plus has the option of VET full-size 75mm capillary tube holders (Crit carriers are an additional cost).
This model is loaded with features and improvements, such as higher speeds for faster and cleaner separations, quieter operation for peaceful work environments, lower chamber temperatures for cooler test-tube samples, shorter height to fit under any cabinet, and auto-calibrating speed function for precision results. It even has an auto-brake to stop the rotor in less than 30 seconds to save time in the busy labs.
E8 multipurpose centrifuge for blood separations, urine sediments, microhematocrits and other routine applications.
The E8 Variable will separate blood at 3500 rpm and can be slowed to separate other fluids at lower g-force, such as urine specimens as outlined by C.L.I.A. regulations.
- 12 volt DC maintenance-free motor
- Clear view port in lid for using tachometer
- Suction-cupped feet prevent slipping
- 220v auto-switching power adapter
- Lid safety shut-off switch
- Maximum RCF=1,534g
Suitable to spin
- 16x100mm 8.5ml Blood Tube
- 16x125mm 10.0ml Blood Tube
- 17x120mm 15ml Centrifuge Tube
- Eight-place rotor
- Eight 15ml tube sleeves
- Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts
- Eight place "CRIT Carrier" inserts for capillary tubes