Temperature and Humidity Room Conditioning Units
Conditioning Units for Environmental Rooms
- Unique room conditioning units built by Thermoline
- Provide temperature only or temperature and humidity conditions
- Economical method to provide precise temperature/humidity conditions
- Supplied as a ‘ready assembled’ plug system
- One or more units can be fitted to a room depending on the room size
- Two models are available to suit room sizes 20 to 30m3
- Australian Made by Thermoline
Thermoline offer a range of ‘Room Conditioning Units’ which can be fitted into suitable insulated room/s (cool room structure) to provide temperature only or temperature and humidity conditions within the room/s.
This is the most economical method to provide precise temperature/humidity conditions to an existing or new room for laboratory testing of products or for actual production.
The conditioning unit is supplied as a ‘ready assembled’ plug system that fits up through a hole provided in the ceiling of the room. A control box that fits to the front of the room is also supplied ‘ready assembled’ with the instruments, electrical components and wiring ready for connection. One or more units can be fitted to a room depending on the room size.
Industries requiring this equipment include Pharmaceutical, Construction materials, Electronics, Microbiology, Botanical and Horticultural Institutions.
Overall temperature and humidity performance is contingent of room design and construction.