Q-SUN Xenon Test Chambers
Sunlight, heat and moisture cause millions of dollars in product damage every year. Cracking, crazing, hazing, fading and yellowing can occur indoors or outdoors. With Q-SUN xenon test chambers, you can simulate the damage caused by full-spectrum sunlight, temperature and moisture. In just a few days or weeks, a Q-SUN tester can reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors.
Q-SUN xenon test chambers are the ultimate research & development and quality control tool for testing materials that are exposed to direct sunlight, sunlight through window glass or indoor lighting. With a variety of models and options, you can customize your Q-SUN chamber to fit your testing needs.
Three basic models suit the xenon testing needs of any lab: the tabletop Q-SUN Xe-1, the rotating rack Q-SUN Xe-2, and the large-capacity Q-SUN Xe-3. All models are full-featured weathering, lightfastness and photostability chambers and meet all major industry standards.
Dual Touch-Screen Displays
Q-SUN xenon test chambers are extremely simple to operate. Programming is intuitive. All models are completely automated and can operate continuously, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Designed to be both functional and easy to use, users can program and store up to 12 tests in memory, which has a battery back-up feature.
- Q-SUN Xe-3-H: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control
- Q-SUN Xe-3-HS: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control and spray
- Q-SUN Xe-3-HDS: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control and dual spray
- Q-SUN Xe-3-HBS: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control and back spray
- Q-SUN Xe-3-HC: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control and chiller
- Q-SUN Xe-3-HSC: full-spectrum sunlight with humidity control, spray and chiller