Total Dissolved Solids: YES
Large LCD screen
Large 64mm by 52mmscreen allows forclear view of readings and diagnostic messages. Backlight available in selected models.
Waterproof and dustproof
IP67 rated waterproofand dustproof casing. *IP67: Fully waterproof for approximately 30 minutes in 1 meter of water.
Polycarbonate resin* used in automobiles and mobile phones has been adopted to enhance shock resistance.
*Polycarbonate resin has about twice the shock resistance of conventional ABS resin.
Easy to carry
The compact and ergonomic design is easy to carry and includes an electrode hook attachment that allows up to 2 electrodes to be attached on either side of the meter.
Uses about 10% of the power compared to conventional meters. With up to 1000 hrs of use, long periods of field work is possible.
- Dual channel, switchable display
- Automatic pH calibration up to 5 points using NIST, USA or Custom pH buffers
- 0.01 pH resolution
- Offset and slope display
- Automatic / Manual temperature compensation and temperature calibration function
- Automatic and manual conductivity calibration up to 4 points
- Adjustable reference temperature and temperature coefficient
- Selectable cell constant and measurement unit
- Conductivity and total dissolvd solids (TDS) conversion
- Four (4) TDS calibration curves for wide range of applications: EN27888, Linear, 442, NaCl
- Two (2) salinity calibration curves: NaCl, Seawater
- Auto log data; Built-in memory can store up to 1000 data
- Auto shut-off (programmable: 1 to 30 minutes)
- Auto-Hold / Auto-Stable measurement
- Calibration alarm (programmable: 1 to 400 days)
- Built-in electrode holder allows 2 electrodes to be attached on both sides of the meter
- Large backlit LCD: 52mm x 64mm
- RS232 output for connecting to computer or printer
- Casing is IP67 waterproof (for 30mins immersion in 1m depth of water) and dustproof
- Powered by 2 x AAA (LR03) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or power adaptor
- Packaged in new molded carry case
- 2 years meter warranty