Haier -86°C Ultra Low Freezers, Upright and Chest
Haier Ultra-Low Freezers feature a unique insulated inner door design with four separate storage compartments to minimize frost build up inside the chamber. These inner doors are also designed for independent access of storage space for maximum protection of stored samples. Each door is sealed for minimum loss of cold temperature during a door opening.
Haier’s ULT Freezers have a microprocessor-controlled system which is designed for controllable range of -40° to -86°C with 1°C increments. The high-performance VIP insulated panels minimize cabinet heat gain and improve temperature stability. The specialized control system gives a well-balanced operation of cascade refrigeration system. The multiple built-in system protection features include user-settable protection code for controls, user settable delay to start, voltage compensation system, and protection against extreme high voltages. Malfunction alarms include high & low temperature, power outage, sensor errors, high & low voltage, clean-filter, and extremely high ambient.
This product is specially designed and manufactured for long time storage of various biological products, including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucocytes and cutis. Applications can be found in blood banks, hospitals, epidemic prevention services, and research institutes, laboratories in electronic and chemical plants, biological engineering institutes and marine fishery companies.
Most Energy Efficient
World leading power consumption, only 11.5Kwh/day
Innovative refrigeration cabin design reduces operational noise
Cabinet temperature can reach -86℃ with temp uniformity within 4℃
- Large LED display for cabinet temperature, set temperature, ambient temperature, and input voltage
- Settable high and low temperature alarms
- Automatic clean-filter alarm and sensor error alert
- Adjustable storage shelf height
- Connectable with network and remote alarm systems
- Specialized refrigeration system using whisper quiet fan and compressors
- USB port for temperature data downloading
- Safety padlock compatible on outer door
- UL and CE certified