Committed to improving our environmental performance.
We have a responsibility towards the environment and the impact our business has on it. That’s why we aim to prevent pollution and limit waste, through the implementation of an Environmental Management System.
This is how we intend to achieve this goal:
- Comply fully with all relevant environmental legislation and follow best industrial practices.
- Encourage full participation and commitment of all employees in the production processes on environmental issues.
- Reduce our impact on the environment through the adoption of waste reduction and recycling practices wherever practical.
- Ensure that all the materials used are unloaded, used, stored and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensure that the environmental management system is fully documented and reviewed to ensure sound environmental practice and achieve continual improvement.
- Find ways to minimise energy consumption.
- Review the environmental impact of future plant, equipment and locations prior to their purchase and use.
- Cooperate with the public, customers and other interested parties on environmental issues.