Laboratory Cold Plate TCP
The Australian Made Laboratory Cold Plate is commonly used in a variety of laboratory settings, including chemical, biological, and medical research.
They can be used to cool down samples before analysis or to maintain the temperature of sensitive equipment during experimentation. It is also useful for solidifying paraffin wax and helps reduce the time needed to chill paraffin blocks before cut-up at the microtome. Lab cold plates have many other uses include cooling samples to a low temperature for an extended period.
The plate is controlled at -10°C to -20°C via a digital PID controller and achieved using an efficient and reliable refrigeration system.
The stepped platform TCP-2 makes loading the plate easier at bench height, whilst the TCP-3 model has a smaller footprint allowing for more bench space.
Capacity380mm x 300mm Plate Area
Temperature Range-10°C to -20°C
At Thermoline, we strive to supply helpful customer support to ensure that you get the most out of our products. We are committed to providing whatever support our customers need, wherever they are in the world. If you can't find your solution in the below FAQs or Knowledge Base, please contact our friendly support team.
- What is a laboratory cold plate used for?
- In laboratories, our cold plates are ideal for temperature control of assays, DNA ligations, cells and tissue, as well as insect paralysis testing and wax solidification. Notably, multiple Thermoline cold plate models have been used in published research articles, especially in pain, temperature preference and behaviour studies.
- What is a laboratory cold plate?
- Thermoline's unique range of cold plates has a flat aluminium work surface designed to cool, freeze, or maintain any particular sample below zero for short periods of time.
- What variations of lab cold plate do Thermoline manufacture?
- We manufacture two versions of the TCP cold plate: The stepped platform TCP-2 makes loading the plate easier at bench height, whilst the TCP-3 model has a smaller footprint allowing for more bench space.
- What is the warranty on Thermoline products?
- The standard warranty period on all Thermoline manufactured products, unless otherwise specifically stated, is 2 years.