Benchtop pH/Water Quality Analyzer, LAQUA
Stress-free measurement with intuitive and very easy-to-use touch panel operation
Water quality analysis is repeatedly performed in laboratories on a daily basis. Our high-end benchtop model was developed to provide simplicity with excellent on-site usability - from operation and maintenance through to troubleshooting.
Easy navigation for main unit and electrode inspections.
Various industrial standards (JIS, USP, EP, JP, CP) are also supported.
Reliable on-screen support if a problem occurs during calibration or measurement.
The software has a user guide to resolve any operation difficulties.
Various industry standard methods are supported from measurement to result output.
Conductivity measurements for pharmaceutical pure water guidelines of various countries are also supported.
- Easy navigation for main unit and electrode inspections.
- Two channels can be displayed simultaneously
- Periodic inspection mode JIS/Pharmacopeias/Degital Simulator
- Full support for various country pharmaceutical pure water guidelines
- Customizable auto-hold function for calibration and measurement
- Simultaneous connection to a GLP/GMP compatible and PC
- Degital memory:Maximum 2,000 sets of measurement data can be recorded
- USB-PC communication and USB memory
- Multi-language support(Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean)
USB flash drive compatible
PC connection compatible (USB)
Printer output compatible (printer sold separately)
Conductivity measurements stipulated under various countries