Webinar: Essentials of Laboratory Weathering
Weathering and light exposure are important causes of damage to coatings, plastics, inks, and other organic materials.
Every day, accelerated weathering and light stability testers help R&D, quality control, and new product development engineers improve their products, minimize failures, and reduce raw material costs.
Here's what you’ll learn from our technical experts during this webinar:
- Comparison of fluorescent UV and xenon arc accelerated weathering testing
- Description of how these methods simulate sunlight, temperature and moisture
- Guidance on the best use of laboratory weathering technologies
- Discussion on the importance of natural weathering tests
- Dispelling the myth that natural weathering tests are too slow and costly
This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, June 24th.
If you were unable to attend, here’s the recording of the live presentation:
A PDF booklet of this webinar is also available to download via the following link:
To see our weathering testers, visit:
For more information, please contact Stephen via the form below: