Laboratory Refrigerators, Premium
Four premium models of specialty laboratory refrigerators are available up to 1150 Litres to accommodate the requirements of medical centres, hospitals and universities where products are required to be stored safely.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between +4°C and +10°C in ambient up to 32°C. The digital display incorporates hi and low temperature alarms, which emit visual and audible signals to warn the operator of an alarm condition.
Connection to a building management system (BMS) has been made easy on the premium range, as they are supplied with voltage free contacts to allow connection for remote monitoring of power loss, low and high alarms.
- Internal forced air flow
- Digital temperature display with high and low temperature alarms
- Maximum and minimum temperature logging
- Internal light on glass door cabinets
- BMS (Voltage free contacts allow connection for remote monitoring of power loss, low and high temperature alarms)
- Cable/monitoring port hole
- Self closing doors with key locks
- Frost free operation
- Adjustable/removable shelves
- Castors fitted for easy moving
- Australian Made