Laboratory Refrigerators, Economy
Four Economy Laboratory Refrigerators are available up to 740 litres in capacity to meet the general purpose laboratory requirements for storing and testing of non critical products. A further four models are available up to 1150 litres capacity for increased storage requirements.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically between +4°C and +10°C in ambients up to 32°C. The digital display incorporates high and low temperature alarms, which emit visual and audible signals to warn the operator of an alarm condition. Connection to a Building Management System (BMS) is available. A Low Temperature Protective Cut Out (LTPC) can be fitted as an optional extra to prevent products inside the refrigerator freezing. This independent device will turn off the refrigerator system should the control fail in the cooling mode.
- Internal Forced Air Flow
- Digital Temperature Display with High and Low Temperature Alarms
- Max/Min Temperature Logging
- Internal Light
- Cable/Monitoring Port Hole
- Door Key Lock
- Frost Free Operation
- Adjustable/Removable Shelves
- TELR-145 and TELR-200 now feature BMS as standard
- Australian Made (except 145 and 200)