The SC350 is a flammable storage cabinet ready to safely hold 350 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Purpose-built for indoor storage, the unit features fully adjustable shelving, a 118 litre spill containment sump, and vent openings that sync with your mechanical ventilation system.
This flammable cabinet is tough and hard-wearing, thanks to the double-walled sheet steel construction and high-tech power coat finish. The SC350 arrives with fully compliant warning placards and safety signage for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia
Internal Dimensions: H 1608 W 1084 D 726
External Dimensions: H 1880 W 1166 D 804
Weight: 161.0 kg
Sump Cap: 118L