Rapid, Accurate Colony Counter
Combines a multi-function electronic counter with a Sharpie® pen for marking to prevent missing or double-counting colonies.
- Light, ergonomic body is balanced for easy manipulation
- Select between an audible beep or an LED flash to acknowledge count
- Store up to 32 separate counts and display the total of all counts
- Count up/down verification
- Quick and easy to change between different colored markers to check different colony counts in the same view
- Lock counter off to allow use of the marker without registering more counts
- E-Count™ colony counter
- Black Sharpie® pen for highly visible marks on both plastic and glass
- Long-life button battery
- Hand tally adapter counts without marking
- Weighted stand for convenient bench top use
Also available as extras for use with the eCount:
Mini LED Light Box
The small and slim footprint saves space on the bench-top and can be conveniently stored in a drawer.
- Ideal for quick screening of 96-well plates, Petri dishes, electrophoresis gels, slides, and transparencies
- LED light source stays cool and has longer life (10,000 hours) and low power consumption
- Viewing area 125 x 100 mm (5” x 4”)
- Powered by six 1.5V AAA
The free standing magnifier enlarges objects for enhanced viewing.
- Molded lens swivels to adjust viewing angle for optimal view
- 1.75x magnification