Class 3 Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet, Steel, 60 Litres
The SC060 is a flammable storage cabinet designed to safely house 60 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Purpose-built for indoor storage, the safety cabinet has fully adjustable shelves, a liquid tight spill containment sump (23 litre capacity), and vents compatible with your mechanical ventilation system.
This flammable cabinet is hardy and tough, thanks to the double-walled sheet steel construction, heavy duty door, continuous hinging, and high-tech power coat finish. The SC060 comes complete with compliant safety signage and warning placards for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia
Internal Dimensions: H 818 W 418 D 370
External Dimensions: H 1065 W 500 D 450
Weight: 41.0 kg
Sump Cap: 23L