Class 3 Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet, Steel, 30 Litres
The SC030 is an indoor safety cabinet designed to hold 30 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Designed for vertical spaces, the unit features fully adjustable shelving (perforated to allow natural air flow) and a 23 litre spill containment sump (liquid tight).
This free-standing flammable cabinet is powerfully built: constructed from double walled sheet steel and finished with a high-tech power coating. The SC030 arrives complete with compliant warning placards suited to Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia
Internal Dimensions: H 553 W 418 D 370
External Dimensions: H 800 W 500 D 450
Weight: 33.0 kg
Sump Cap: 23L