The SC100 is an indoor safety cabinet designed to store 100 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. To keep your flammable liquids safe, the unit contains perforated shelving, flash arrestors and vent openings (to fit a mechanical ventilation system); and a 45 litre (liquid tight) spill containment sump.
On the outside, the SC100 is finished with a high-tech powder coat, and arrives complete with compliant warning placards and cautionary signs. Your flammables are always secure behind the SAFE-T-CLOSE® sequential closing system, which keeps the doors closed at all times (without generating sparks).
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia
Internal Dimensions: H 553 W 838 D 535
External Dimensions: H 800 W 920 D 615
Weight: 65.0 kg
Sump Cap: 45L