Single Rack, Double function
Reduce sample handling time and the need for several racks when working with samples for cold temperature storage. Patent-pending opening and closing mechanism allows the rack to expand, creating needed room for sample manipulation.
When done, simply collapse the rack back to its compact form and it’s ready for the freezer.
- Instantly creates more working space
- Helps reduce potential cross contamination
- Stops opened microfuge lids from interfering with other wells
Two versions available,Work2Store® for holding 1.5/2.0 mL cryo and micro tubes and the Work2Store® micro that is reversible and holds 0.5 mL and 0.2 mL tubes.
- Stackable, with alphanumeric well identifications
- Will fit into standard 2” (53 mm) freezer racking
- Temperature range -80 to 121ºc
- Clear lid locks the rack together for safe handling and transportation
- Wells have a center depression to stabilize conical tubes and a cryogenic vial lock for one handed cap removal
- Dimensions: Open - 12.2 x 5 x 1.3 in (31 x 12.8 x 3.35 cm) Closed - 5.2 x 5.2 x 2 in (3.3 x 13.3 x 5.3 cm)