|View Product Brochure|
The units are compact and extremely easy to install. With a wide choice of activated carbon and HEPA filter types available the Circulaire Downflow workstations are suitable for many different laboratory, industrial and forensic applications.
- No installation costs – Simply place the workstation on a bench and connect to a standard electrical supply. No external ducting, building work or changes to heating and ventilation systems.
- Energy efficient operation – Recirculatory airflow eliminates the need for laboratory makeup air and integration into ventilation system controls.
- Easy access to work area – As the air is drawn down through the work area, no sash or protective screen is required giving the operator unhindered access to the working area.
- Environmental benefits – Activated Carbon filters retain / neutralise pollutants eliminating harmful discharge to the environment.
- Adaptable – The compact design means the workstation may be easily re-positioned. If required, several units could be joined together to provide a continuous run of worksurface or to provide back to back working.